Notes: Found just one the week before, but now found a few this week. All the ones found this week were in pairs, where I found a single one the first week. Still has the veil remenants on the cap edges, and the veil remenents on the stipe are broken up and almost all lost.
The strangest thing about the find again this week — last week the one I found was really attached to this large rock, and again this week the sample I took home with me was also attached to a few small rocks. Not sure what that means other than it was found in a rocky area. Would be a weird thing if this mushroom was to be found attached to rocks as a field marker.
Created: 2006-11-27 11:13:09 WIB (+0700)
Last modified: 2006-11-27 14:01:01 WIB (+0700)
Viewed: 65 times, last viewed: 2017-06-09 15:24:40 WIB (+0700)