|User’s votes are weighted by their contribution to the site (log10 contribution). In addition, the user who created the observation gets an extra vote.|
|I’d Call It That||3.0||5.70||1||(Alan Rockefeller)|
sum(score * weight) /
(total weight + 1)
It could be just about anything growing next to these. I wouldn’t worry about similar Entolomas, more about species of Inocybe (many poisonous species) or Clitocybe (the white ones) – or herbs..
appear to be a type of Lepista. But to the untrained eye I think Lepistas could easily be confused with any of several types of Entoloma. Perhaps some Entolomas were growing near these Lepistas?
This is probably the fungal red herring. Whatever poisoned that dog was not this particular mushroom. Nor even necessarily a mushroom at all.
I don’t recognize it as anything known to be poisonous (to humans).
Created: 2012-11-07 23:21:30 CST (+0800)
Last modified: 2012-11-08 02:08:36 CST (+0800)
Viewed: 119 times, last viewed: 2016-11-17 05:05:31 CST (+0800)