Notes: This specimen was brought to me by a concerned citizen, whose pugs were digging them up “all over the property.” She expressed concern that they might be poisonous. Under these circumstances, a photograph in-situ was not possible. The mushroom was highly odiferous when first collected. This has faded somewhat overnight. As the specimen has dried out, it is becoming increasingly brown on the exposed surfaces of the interior.
|User’s votes are weighted by their contribution to the site (log10 contribution). In addition, the user who created the observation gets an extra vote.|
|I’d Call It That||3.0||8.37||2||(KitsapMycologist)|
sum(score * weight) /
(total weight + 1)
Created: 2013-05-03 10:13:20 PDT (-0700)
Last modified: 2013-05-03 15:26:45 PDT (-0700)
Viewed: 48 times, last viewed: 2017-01-01 01:11:50 PST (-0800)