|User’s votes are weighted by their contribution to the site (log10 contribution). In addition, the user who created the observation gets an extra vote.|
|I’d Call It That||3.0||5.95||1||(pg_harvey)|
sum(score * weight) /
(total weight + 1)
I have heard two conflicting claims regarding the use of maple syrup that has been infected by mold. Some folks suggest just scraping the mold off the surface of the syrup and then using the syrup as usual. But I attended a talk at NEMF a few years ago in which an expert on molds said that it’s a bad idea to use maple syrup once it’s been infected. She mentioned health risks which I do not specifically recall.
Are you trying to filter the syrup? Are the pink sheets the fungus?
Created: 2013-11-30 09:07:26 MST (-0700)
Last modified: 2013-12-01 14:01:40 MST (-0700)
Viewed: 89 times, last viewed: 2017-10-24 17:08:07 MST (-0700)