Notes: This specimen shares the habitat with the Schismatomma considered in observation 165636. Its main features are:
- Thallus scurfy, cream with a pink tinge;
- Apothecia lirellate, very dark, with a raised white thalline rim, strongly white pruinose;
- Photobiont a Trentepohlia sp.;
- Asci characteristic of most species in the genus with average dimensions: Me = 46.5 × 16.7 um ; Qe = 2.8(N=18);
- Spores hialines, small, 3 to 4 septate, oblong-ovoid, the upper cell not enlarged, with the following average dimensions: Me = 14.4 × 5.7 um ; Qe = 2.5 (N=22).
This is another species I observed here for the first time and its name came from a straighforward application of the key for the genus Arthonia in the Bristish Flora.
|I’d Call It That||3.0||6.40||1||(zaca)|
sum(score * weight) /
(total weight + 1)
Created: 2014-05-20 18:48:09 EDT (-0400)
Last modified: 2014-05-20 18:55:22 EDT (-0400)
Viewed: 27 times, last viewed: 2015-10-09 04:41:52 EDT (-0400)