At first I just knew this as the neon yellow leaf I collected – maybe spraypaint, maybe a slime mold, who knows… Finally stuck a bit of scraping under the scope…
This turned out to be even more surprising than either of those, its bright yellow spores.
I had uploaded a huge resolution photo of the leaf to start anyway so I just replaced both the images. Seems to all be working now.
I just rolled out a quick security patch and I need to restart the system, so that may have interrupted your image upload. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Created: 2015-02-23 18:33:08 PST (-0800)
Last modified: 2015-02-23 18:38:36 PST (-0800)
Viewed: 60 times, last viewed: 2017-06-19 20:11:45 PDT (-0700)