Notes: Growing on the grass near the wooded section. The boys spotted most of them.
|User’s votes are weighted by their contribution to the site (log10 contribution). In addition, the user who created the observation gets an extra vote.|
|I’d Call It That||3.0||3.84||1||(Claude Kaufholtz-Couture)|
sum(score * weight) /
(total weight + 1)
My pleasure. It’s a nice way to learn; I encourage.
Good to know. I tell the boys to never eat wild mushrooms they do like to help look though.
Most (almost) of Inocybes are toxic.
Toxic, certainly, but it is no problem to manipulate and study!
Created: 2015-06-27 04:44:01 NZST (+1200)
Last modified: 2015-06-27 04:46:31 NZST (+1200)
Viewed: 26 times, last viewed: 2016-10-25 21:49:52 NZDT (+1300)