Notes: Displayed at the 2010 Oregon Mycological Show. Collected by Adrien Beyerle, and displayed at the truffle table. This mushroom with a stipe has sequestrate spores that rely on ingestion by slugs for dispersal. NOT edible for humans, however: probably poisonous. I have tasted it, and rapidly spat it out. Very disagreeable. Horrid lingering aftertaste.
|User’s votes are weighted by their contribution to the site (log10 contribution). In addition, the user who created the observation gets an extra vote.|
|I’d Call It That||3.0||6.08||1|
sum(score * weight) /
(total weight + 1)
Created: 2010-10-18 04:29:52 PDT (-0700)
Last modified: 2010-10-18 04:31:56 PDT (-0700)
Viewed: 18 times, last viewed: 2016-10-28 02:12:52 PDT (-0700)