Notes: This bag of mushrooms was brought to me for identification because a six year old boy ate one (or more) at school on the playground. They were growing near redwood trees. The boy became sick during the night and SOMA was called for a mushroom identification the next day.
|User’s votes are weighted by their contribution to the site (log10 contribution). In addition, the user who created the observation gets an extra vote.|
|I’d Call It That||3.0||4.73||1||(Noah)|
sum(score * weight) /
(total weight + 1)
Created: 2006-09-09 17:30:03 PDT (-0700)
Last modified: 2015-01-28 09:40:57 PST (-0800)
Viewed: 15 times, last viewed: 2016-09-29 04:52:06 PDT (-0700)