Notes: Probably one Clitocybe of the section Candicantes. It was found near to the specimen in MO82868.
Both are pure white but have different features. Let me emphasize some:
- Growing near the base of an Eucalyptus;
- Spore print white;
- Being pure white in the field, in the photos one can see a tenue colored margin; When drying some canescente zones are more noticiable mainly at the center of the cap;
- Stem holow;
- Tendency to roll up the cap;
- Conspicious rhizomorps at the base of stem (visible in the photos attached);
- Less robust then the one in MO82868, the stem being half of the wide.
|User’s votes are weighted by their contribution to the site (log10 contribution). In addition, the user who created the observation gets an extra vote.|
|I’d Call It That||3.0||0.00||0|
sum(score * weight) /
(total weight + 1)
Created: 2011-11-21 07:23:17 JST (+0900)
Last modified: 2011-11-21 08:37:43 JST (+0900)
Viewed: 39 times, last viewed: 2016-10-26 00:20:16 JST (+0900)