Project: Minnesota Funga Project
- Habitat: Mixed woods (birch, poplar, red pine, maple, oak)
- Habit: Growing alone
- Substrate: Wet twig
- Pileus: Convex; lemon yellow color; slightly wrinkled surface; lined/furrowed margin.
- Taste/odor: Not distinctive
- Gills: white (yellowish); subdistant spacing; adnate/decurrent.
- Stipe: Eccentric; yellow, solid
- Spore print: White
|User’s votes are weighted by their contribution to the site (log10 contribution). In addition, the user who created the observation gets an extra vote.|
|I’d Call It That||3.0||10.49||2||(Tyler R. Pieper,Alan Rockefeller)|
sum(score * weight) /
(total weight + 1)
Created: 2018-09-30 12:02:40 PDT (-0700)
Last modified: 2019-02-27 17:05:56 PST (-0800)
Viewed: 29 times, last viewed: 2019-07-16 17:45:02 PDT (-0700)