Collection location: Bloomington, Minnesota, USA [Click for map]
Project: Minnesota Funga Project
Pholiotina rugosa (aka Conocybe rugosa)
3500 American Blvd, Bloomington, Minnesota
- Habitat: Landscaping woodmulch on corporate building.
- Habit: Numerous after consecutive days of rain.
- Cap: Brown/tan (darker in center). Slimy-ish in outdoor moisture/humidity. 7mm to 15mm in width.
- Gills: Same color as cap (if not a little lighter). Attached to stipe.
- Stipe: vertical length=3-4cm, width=1-3mm. White ring present. Basal mycelium connectimg to substratebat base.
- Spore print: Brown
|User’s votes are weighted by their contribution to the site (log10 contribution). In addition, the user who created the observation gets an extra vote.|
|I’d Call It That||3.0||0.00||0|
|Could Be||1.0||4.69||1||(Tyler R. Pieper)|
sum(score * weight) /
(total weight + 1)
Created: 2018-10-10 11:10:54 PDT (-0700)
Last modified: 2018-10-10 11:35:12 PDT (-0700)
Viewed: 32 times, last viewed: 2019-04-08 19:49:31 PDT (-0700)