Collection location: Kawishiwi Trail, Ely, Minnesota, USA [Click for map]
Project: Minnesota Funga Project
Kawishiwi Falls Trail (Ely, MN)
- Ecology: Two individuals in close proximity in mixed woods that was damp (after rain).
- Cap: 33-36mm (specimens not quite mature). Yellow with tint of orange in center. White/yellow-ish warts. Striations at margin.
- Stem: 60mm length. 5mm width. Yellow ring. White color with tinges of yellow. Basal bulb with yellow fragments.
- Gills: Free, close, white.
- Spore print: White. Spores globose to subglobose and inamyloid reaction in Melzer’s.
|User’s votes are weighted by their contribution to the site (log10 contribution). In addition, the user who created the observation gets an extra vote.|
|I’d Call It That||3.0||0.00||0|
|Promising||2.0||10.25||2||(Tyler R. Pieper,IGSafonov)|
sum(score * weight) /
(total weight + 1)