Collection location: Zona de Almargem do Bispo – Loures, Portugal [Click for map]
Growing over the pieces of rock on a fence.
Some features of this specimen:
- Thallus cracked-areolate, almost ressembling Aspicilia, whitish with yellow-green tinges spread all over;
- most areolas have either pycnidia or young apothecia;
- prothallus well-developed, blue-greyish colored;
- Apothecia dispersed, flat with black disc and thin grey margin;
- Asci of Lecanora-type 8-spored; spores with approximate dimensions of 10 × 6 µm; paraphyses mostly simple and anastomosed at the apices, where are darker; hymenium hialine with epihymenium greenish.
|I’d Call It That||3.0||0.00||0|
sum(score * weight) /
(total weight + 1)